Erica Sinner aka Ricki
- Position at Commercial State Bank
Customer Service Representative
- How long have you worked at Commercial State Bank
2 years 5 months and 30 days or 911 Days
- Favorite thing about working at Commercial State Bank
The customers J
- When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always had high hopes to become a Spice Girl but when I realized that wouldn’t ever happen I changed my decision to an Interior Designer.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you aren’t working?
Spending time with friends and family. I also like to try to finish some projects on my Pinterest to do list…..but that doesn’t happen very much. And also I really like to workout.
- Tell us one thing that most people don’t know.
While I was in St. Thomas I went parasailing over the ocean. That was probably by far the most exhilarating thing I have ever done.
- Where is the most exciting place you have traveled to?
I went on a seven day cruise to Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and the Bahamas….I will pretty much go anywhere that has a beach.
- What is your favorite weekend getaway?
On the weekends I love to take day trips to different wineries in Nebraska and Iowa.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, walking, bike riding, watching football, and sometimes I try to be crafty.
- Married? Have any kids? Pets?
Not married and don’t have any kids or pets. But you never know what the future will bring…..:)
- What is your embarrassing moment?
A couple years ago I had a friend get married out of town and I accidently went to the church on the other side of the block that was also having a wedding. I didn’t realize I was at the wrong wedding until I signed to guest book and saw a picture of the bride and groom and realized that the bride looked nothing like my friend. I have now learned to double check the invitations to make sure I am at the right place.
- So why did the chicken cross the road?
Well I would have to say the chicken crossed the road because it saw something more interesting or if the chicken is anything like me it crossed the road because there was food on the other side.
- Have you met anyone famous, and if so who?
Chad Michael Murray, he was my celebrity crush when I was in High School so you can imagine how exciting that was for me.
- Do you have a nickname? If so what is it?
Besides Ricki all my friends call me Rick Sinar